Why You Should Have Children in Your Wedding Cortege
There’s something warm and endearing about having children in your wedding cortege. A nice complement to the adults in your wedding crew, little ones add youthful charm and energy to your special day. The best age for small bridesmaid and pageboy is typically between three and eight years old; if they’re younger, they won’t be able to take direction, and if they’re in their older (eight to 15 years old), it’s more appropriate for them to be junior attendants. If you’re on the fence about including kids, here are a couple of convincing reasons to go for it.
- They’ll look adorable.
- You want to acknowledge special kids in your life.
- You can honor as many boys and girls as you want.
- They won’t steal the show from you.
- You can have as many or as few as you wish.
- It’ll be an unforgettable experience for them.